I set up my internet connection with netcardconfig, but it doesn't work. My network connection is LAN without DHCP. Probably, because it doesn't ask about my host and domain name. Where can I configure it? And what is Broadcast Adress? Please help!
I set up my internet connection with netcardconfig, but it doesn't work. My network connection is LAN without DHCP. Probably, because it doesn't ask about my host and domain name. Where can I configure it? And what is Broadcast Adress? Please help!

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
StarTech AOC Breakout Cable for Cisco QSFP-4X10G-AOC7M - 7m 40G 1x QSFP+ to 4x
$706.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89