I set up my internet connection with netcardconfig, but it doesn't work. My network connection is LAN without DHCP. Probably, because it doesn't ask about my host and domain name. Where can I configure it? And what is Broadcast Adress? Please help!
I set up my internet connection with netcardconfig, but it doesn't work. My network connection is LAN without DHCP. Probably, because it doesn't ask about my host and domain name. Where can I configure it? And what is Broadcast Adress? Please help!

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
HP ENVY 16 / 16" 120 hz / i9-13900H / 1TB Storage / RTX 4060
$920.00
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00