I agree on this one, esp because the more important software, like KDE, is put into testing very soon after release.
I have found that the 3.2 version of knoppix is alot more relable than the current 3.3.
I think this is because knoppix is based on the "unstable" debian branch and this is a push there to get packages into unstable alot faster and without much testing now. Wouldn't it be more sensible to base it on the "testing" branch as nowadays this is only a few weeks behind but has had a lot of the really big bugs removed.
Debian have said that they expect unstable to contain a lot more bugs and don't recommend it's use expect for development.
Ashmere
I agree on this one, esp because the more important software, like KDE, is put into testing very soon after release.
Knoppix is based on stable and features some unstable packages due to certain new feautres of these packages. Testing would probably be a good option. I based a remastered CD on the testing dsitribution.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00