It might not have all the packages you want, but quantian looks close enough.
Dear all,
Just Wonder whether any knoppix-variant for LaTeX only. What I mean is the KDE without any openoffice, apache stuff. In fact, I try to modify one myself but unfortunately I only know little stuff about Linux. In my wish, there is a knoppix-variant including tetex-base, tetex-extra, latex2html, lyx, jadetex, docbook, kile, KGhostview, mozilla. In my mandrake 9.2(laptop), I installed them but it runs very slow ( a 3 year-old notebook). My PC is P4 2.6C but my wife would like to have XP only in that PC. So, knoppix would be the best solution to use linux in my PC. I even look for Knoopix DVD. Unfortunately, it doesn't have all the stuff I needed and too many unused stuff.
Any suggestion is apprepicated.
Thank you very much.
It might not have all the packages you want, but quantian looks close enough.

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$88.75
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00
1 Samsung 980 500GB NVME M.2 2280 Internal SSD PCIe 3.0 Solid State Drive As-Is
$63.50