Hy Users,

I am totally new to Knoppix and Debian and so have my problems with getting all Hardware running.

I used the Tool to install WLAN Cards but after that
the Light is still blinking, and so I think something is wrong.


An iwconfig tells me this:

Warning: Driver for device eth1 has been compiled with version 15
of Wireless Extension, while this program is using version 16.
Some things may be broken...

eth1 IEEE 802.11-DS ESSID:"familie_doebele" Nickname:"lapi"
Mode:Ad-Hoc Frequency:2.457GHz Cell: 02:23:6A:C0:29:7D
Bit Rate:11Mb/s Tx-Power=15 dBm Sensitivity:1/242700000
Retry min limit:8 RTS thrff Fragment thrff
Encryption key:1111-2222-3333-4444-0000-0000-00 Security modepen
Power Managementff
Link Quality:0 Signal level:0 Noise level:0
Rx invalid nwid:0 Rx invalid crypt:0 Rx invalid frag:0
Tx excessive retries:0 Invalid misc:0 Missed beacon:0


And a lsmod tells me this:

orinoco_cs 4916 0
orinoco 35372 0 [orinoco_cs]
hermes 5156 0 [orinoco_cs orinoco]


Do I need something more ?

I cutted it a bit.
What can I do next ?

Markus