-
Split screen problem
I booted knoppix on my dell inspiron 8100. Everything seems to work great until I let it sit for 5 or 10 min. Then the screen blanks out. When I wiggle my mouse to get the screen to come back, my screen is split funny. The top of my desktop comes in about the middle of my screen. Then when I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen (middle of the desktop), it will pass through the bottom of the screen and come out the top until it hits the bottom of the desktop, which is about in the middle of my screen again. I don't have a screen saver set and I disabled my power management, so I'm confused what it's blanking the screen out after a certain amount of time and why it's messing up the screen on resume!
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By robwelch100 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2005, 02:48 AM
-
Replies: 18
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 04:05 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 06:05 AM
-
By charlesfan in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-13-2004, 08:56 AM
-
By jclochesy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97