-
Junior Member
registered user
Problem with sound and ATAPI ZIP
Hi, All!
I use Knoppix 3.3 2003-11-14 beta. I have soundcard AD1816. It finded when system boot, but with message "no driver". When I start sndconfig and select my card from list, program terminated with message "segmentation fault". Bad driver? "testcd" show OK... How I can solve this problem? I don't want install system to HDD.
And second question. I have IDE ZIP 100 Mb in my computer as slave on second IDE channel. How I can access this device? I try mount it with "mount -t msdos /dev/hdd /mnt/hdd" and with "mount -t msdos /dev/hdd4 /mnt/hdd" - no success
Does Knoppix support IDE ZIP? Suse 9.0 work with it without problem...
Similar Threads
-
By eris23 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 10:00 PM
-
By whell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 06:35 PM
-
By gfrick in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By el_manaba in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 05:00 AM
-
By cecilbdemented in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 10:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00