Oh well, seem I'm gonna have to do a debian install then... I'm gonna use Gnome, I like it better than KDE. Thanks anyway, until the next time I post (hint: Stupid !@#$ Microsoft Wireless mn-520 doenst work on my laptop!!!([/code]
Oh well, seem I'm gonna have to do a debian install then... I'm gonna use Gnome, I like it better than KDE. Thanks anyway, until the next time I post (hint: Stupid !@#$ Microsoft Wireless mn-520 doenst work on my laptop!!!([/code]

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00