I have a custom version based on 3.2 that was updated to the testing distribution at the end of August. A lot of the packages are probably newer than the ones in the current knoppix 3.3 release....
I'm very amazing about Knoppix..
The ability to run on CD is the Columbus Egg we waiting for. But I'd like to put a hint for the next Knoppix release. Please, make an update of the pakages inside!!
I've seen VLC is still at 3.0 version. Now You could update to 6, gaining the ability to watch multicast lan trasmisisions.
Last but not least in importance, could be usefull to put inside the next release a remastering suite to let the ability to customize the entire packaging of the distro..
See ya and nice job.
KP
I have a custom version based on 3.2 that was updated to the testing distribution at the end of August. A lot of the packages are probably newer than the ones in the current knoppix 3.3 release....

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate BarraCuda 28TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal HDD ST28000DM000 - Tested
$670.00
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$329.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99