try "knoppix desktop=fluxbox" at the boot prompt, you'll like it! see http://ftp.tu-ilmenau.de/Mirrors/kno...cheatcodes.txt for more! <- xfce is quite usable on slow hardware, too.
Hello everyone,
I am very new on Linux's world and I would like to know if I can use another graphical environment other than KDE on Knnopix, because I would like to work with that on a few powerful hardware ( 32Mb RAM ). So I would like to get suggestions about wich light graphical environment I could use and how to use it on Knnopix. Thanks a lot.
try "knoppix desktop=fluxbox" at the boot prompt, you'll like it! see http://ftp.tu-ilmenau.de/Mirrors/kno...cheatcodes.txt for more! <- xfce is quite usable on slow hardware, too.
KDE, Fluxbox, XFCE, icewm, twm, windowmaker- all are available with the desktop= cheatcode.

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00