I see it ( 6000ms ping to google ) and i'm looking into it..
Eadz,
I'm not sure what's going on but something is slowing this site down to an absolute crawl. I was talking to people in the irc and they seem to be having the same experience. I'm not sure what's going on. You getting a lot more traffic or something?
I see it ( 6000ms ping to google ) and i'm looking into it..
better?
100% better. What did you do? Switch from 56KB dial-up to ADSL? :POriginally Posted by eadz
Nick![]()
Much, much better.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98