-
AS I can see, QTPartED can't resize swap partitions (multiple cases of the same) is somseone has done that successfully, sue me. So, just use cfdisk, what's so scary about that? I mean on my old (pathetically old) comp I did a debian install, which I did the partitioning using cfdisk, and (unfortunately) did not install X right, thats how I learned Linux, experimentation through BASH.
Similar Threads
-
By GStoll in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-03-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By ckassab in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 18
Last Post: 01-27-2004, 05:31 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 03:48 PM
-
By koolmoose in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038ML-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$134.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99

DELL POWEREDGE FC640 Server FHH8V W/×2 Intel Xeon Gold 6142,0KHKN5. *READ⬇*
$130.00

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40

Nutanix Supermicro NXS2U2NL12G600 2x Node with Motherboards, Backplanes, & More
$450.00