-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks Windos_No_Thanks - I got the Swap working (and at 500meg) Woooo-hoooooo 
One hurdle over...
Now the final one...
I need to get a DOS partition, formatted, with DOS - using a Win98 Boot Disk. I can boot to the floppy and run FORMAT - but I haven't a clue what drive letter it will/would be? Usually a format requires the drive letter after it. ( I do remember a few things still about Windoze/Dos )
I don't need to install windoze, I am just going to get DOS up and running, from the Windoze recovery disk - "Startup Disk" floppy.
I have forgotten so much of Windows/Dos since starting in Linux - I don't think in drive letters anymore - just hda#, hdc#, etc...
Again, I used cfdisk to create the DOS Primary partition on a Linux/Linux Swap hard drive - I need to get the DOS partition into (probably) a Win98 VFAT32 (LBA) format...
I'm gettin close here, I can feel it 
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By GStoll in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-03-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By ckassab in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 18
Last Post: 01-27-2004, 05:31 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 03:48 PM
-
By koolmoose in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110)
$61.30

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Disc II 5.25” Floppy Drive A2M0003 UNTESTED Macintosh
$45.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99