-
Hi Dave,
Sorry I haven't replied before now -- I wanted to sort out some details before making an update here. I received a few emails from people offering to work on this. Mike Huffman is was the first to get in touch and offer to do this using the exact spec. that we desired and is working on it for us now. We worked out the details of the design spec. together, but he is the one who would be most useful in terms of sharing practical ideas -- I said what we wanted and he is making it happen.
I am not sure if he follows this forum actively, so if you want to get in touch with him you could email me at dave AT ammp.or.tz and I'll forward your email to him. He said he is quite happy to share his experiences regarding the development of this. You can decide between you whether or not it would be best to continue discussions on this forum so that others can benefit from the ideas and experiences.
If anyone thinks it would be helpful if I posted more details about what decided we want the design to look like I could do that.
Dave.
Similar Threads
-
By evilfry in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 05:13 PM
-
By sfit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 15
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:30 AM
-
By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By jfsebastian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 06:40 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2003, 05:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99