Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Knoppix on Sonic ViewPad 1000

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    DelaWhere, USA
    Posts
    2

    Knoppix on Sonic ViewPad 1000

    Anyone run into Sonic ViewPad 1000 (Tablet PC Celeron 700, 256M, 40G)? I cannot get it to boot from CD and since it is a Table PC it does not sport a floppy. I keep trying, meanwhile.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    361
    How far does it go when you try to boot ?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    DelaWhere, USA
    Posts
    2
    I have USB CD drive. Since I lost the much needed manual, I cannot even find how to force it to boot from CD. I already tried all the known combinations with the F keys (i.e. F1, F2 and so on including some combinations Shft-F8 and Ctrl-F9 and others), but all I get is the WinXP "Safe mode" vs "Normal boot". It seems that I cannot get to the BIOS settings yet.

    On a separate note, the ISO image that I've burned booted desktop Sony Vaio without any glitches.

Similar Threads

  1. Linsys 10/100/1000 Nic card cannot detect???
    By Patsy57 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 04:47 AM
  2. Hp printer 1000 not printing
    By rozi in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 12:17 AM
  3. HP LaserJet 1000
    By achim in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:19 PM
  4. Gigabit ethernet driver problem (Intel Pro/1000)
    By jstaker in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 05:13 PM
  5. Intel Pro/1000 MT 8086:100e doesn't seem to be supported
    By Stonent in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 07:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$100.00



Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A

$49.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$36.99



Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD

$29.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned

$29.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$119.99



Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop picture

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop

$40.00