-
I have USB CD drive. Since I lost the much needed manual, I cannot even find how to force it to boot from CD. I already tried all the known combinations with the F keys (i.e. F1, F2 and so on including some combinations Shft-F8 and Ctrl-F9 and others), but all I get is the WinXP "Safe mode" vs "Normal boot". It seems that I cannot get to the BIOS settings yet.
On a separate note, the ISO image that I've burned booted desktop Sony Vaio without any glitches.
Similar Threads
-
By Patsy57 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-16-2005, 04:47 AM
-
By rozi in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 12:17 AM
-
By achim in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 04:19 PM
-
By jstaker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 05:13 PM
-
By Stonent in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01