-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Cuddles
I have Nero, Windos_No_Thanks, and I did not rquire the use of OverBurn..
Ok, I guess it didn't apply to all versions. (Perhaps someone should start a thread with a list of windoze burner software known to work)

Originally Posted by
Cuddles
What I suspect is, and I have found this, CD-RW discs max out at 650 meg, and CD-R discs go up to 700 meg - so you can't burn Knoppix to a CD-RW, you have to use a CD-R.
That used to be the case but now you can also get 700MB CD-RW:s
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 10:40 PM
-
By namelessservant in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 02:56 AM
-
By Needtoknow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 02:27 AM
-
By Macrob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 10:44 AM
-
By lello107 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 08:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89