-
Wireless adapter that works
I really need a wireless adapter to work with linux. I've bought a LG LW2100p, but in fact
a received a LG LW2110p. The first one was Prism2 chipset, but the last is a realtek rtl8180 chipset.
I need to change this model, but I don't know even more which cards are Prism2. Is there
other adapters that I can use in older kernel (such as 2.0.24)?
Tks.
Similar Threads
-
By linuxnoob19 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 10:24 PM
-
By RedCharlie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:32 AM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston UV400 120GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD Silver 6Gb/s PC Compatible
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99