Philly_Blunt
Can you post the output of lspci -v and iwconfig?
I have read your other threads regarding this, and am still not sure what type of card we are dealing with here.
THO
i am using a toshiba satelite 2450 and i canot get my wireless to even be detected by windows wave lan config does nto work.
i am a newb plz help me out here this is gay still having to use windows just to pos on the net
Philly_Blunt
Can you post the output of lspci -v and iwconfig?
I have read your other threads regarding this, and am still not sure what type of card we are dealing with here.
THO
ya i can do that but unfortunatly ixconfig does not find anything but ny nick a have yet to try lspci but i will, the porblem is if i am operating on linux i have no internet (my only connection is wireless) so i will have to wait untill some time durring the week to post, but thx for the help i resally need this to work, i have f*ing wein dows
I really need a wireless adapter to work with linux. I've bought a LG LW2100p, but in fact
a received a LG LW2110p. The first one was Prism2 chipset, but the last is a realtek rtl8180 chipset.
I need to change this model, but I don't know even more which cards are Prism2. Is there
other adapters that I can use in older kernel (such as 2.0.24)?
Tks.

HYNIX HMA82GR7DJR8N - XN 3200AA 16GB 288 Pin RDIMM DDR4 Memory
$105.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Micron 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T-SA1-11 / 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$28.00
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00