-
Help! I have run into some trouble. I'm using a computer with two optical drives. Into the first I placed my Knoppix 3.3 CD, and booted from it. Then, from the second I copied the contents of the KnoppixQuake CD to to the hard drive (I want to start out from there.) I was about to start working on it, put in chroot /mnt/hda2/knx/source/KNOPPIX, as it had said in the howto in order to work on my remaster. However, instead of chrooting in there, it came back chroot: /bin/bash: No such file or directory
I'm a relative n00b to Linux, any help is appreciated. Earlier, I was able to successfully chroot into a copy of the original Knoppix 3.3 CD in that exact same directory.
Help?
Similar Threads
-
By larrycow in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-24-2005, 06:42 PM
-
By JHGBaouns in forum Games
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 12:59 AM
-
By TheCrazzyman in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 07:37 AM
-
By amigaman2 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 07:39 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 03:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Lot of 4 Intel C8102A-4 Vintage Ceramic Gray Trace Chip - SOLDER PULLS (BO)
$200.00

Vintage Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold CT4390 ISA Sound Card - UNTESTED
$225.00

Early Intel 3301 White Cap Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$750.00

Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99

Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99