Hi everyone.
I couldn't find any other posts about this issue, so I thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone else has experienced this.
It looks like whenever I try to save a configuration file using the script, the options that I save become corrupt.
Example 1: Create a blank text file on the desktop. Create a config file with the All Files On Desktop option. When I boot up with the config file, the text file isn't there, but the trash icon is in a different location than normal.
Example 2: Create a configuration file with the Network Settings saved. When I boot up with the config file, my wireless network card does not work. When I try to run wlancardconfig, I get the error message that there are no wireless cards available.
Has anyone else seen problems like this? Is there available documentation that I've missed?
Thanks,
Tal

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99