Hi everyone.
I couldn't find any other posts about this issue, so I thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone else has experienced this.
It looks like whenever I try to save a configuration file using the script, the options that I save become corrupt.
Example 1: Create a blank text file on the desktop. Create a config file with the All Files On Desktop option. When I boot up with the config file, the text file isn't there, but the trash icon is in a different location than normal.
Example 2: Create a configuration file with the Network Settings saved. When I boot up with the config file, my wireless network card does not work. When I try to run wlancardconfig, I get the error message that there are no wireless cards available.
Has anyone else seen problems like this? Is there available documentation that I've missed?
Thanks,
Tal

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00