dug,
My laptop is for various reasons running Lindows....
I saw the ICA client and click n run'd it and it works (well it opens i have no metaframe server to connect to to really test)
Its likely to be a deb file and its free distribution so I don't see why I can't give it to you.
If you wanna try then Ill stick it on a ftp server for you...
Let me know![]()

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21