-
Citrix ICA 7 won't run on HD copy of KNOPPIX
I am trying to get the ICA v7 Client running on my linux computer (KNOPPIX HD install - debian distro)
I tried two ways. One was to unpack the linuxx86.tar.gz file. Then run the ./setupwfc install script. Seemed to go fine.
When I go click on Citrix ICA client under applications the intro screen pops up and then dies. Nothing no errors.
I am not a linux person (yet) so I tried a bunch of things.
The one thing that looks odd but I have no clue on how to fix is this:
root@Knoppix:~/Software/citrix/V7# ldd /usr/lib/ICAClient/wfica
libXaw.so.6 => not found
libXt.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6 (0x418b0000)
libX11.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6 (0x41306000)
libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x41171000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x41019000)
libSM.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libSM.so.6 (0x41967000)
libICE.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libICE.so.6 (0x4193e000)
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x41000000)
There are libXaw.so.7 library.
I also tried the RPM install with alien. Again it looks like it installed but the appliation icons are not there and when I go and run the wfica manually it looks like the same problem happens.
I have tried the web client (6.3 something I think) but when I go to the farm and trie to run a session it just asks me where to store the ica file and won't run it.
the V7 install asks if I want to integrate with netscape (I assume it is talking about mozilla not Konqueror. But I have tried to look at both. The instructions say I have to go enable the plugin after the install but it is not listed anywhere that i can find in the browser(s) config menus.
I hope someone can tell me what to do. I am try to do this for work.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By PanosLinux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 11:39 PM
-
By batty in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 10:56 AM
-
By dugstratton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 17
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 08:21 PM
-
By dugstratton in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 04:59 PM
-
By subwoofer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 02:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+ 12.4" 256GB 12GB Gray Wi-Fi AMOLED Android
$580.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68