If ipod is just an USB harddisk(presented to your PC), I can see why not so long your BIOS support boot from USB. your music files will still be there. I do this kind of thing with my CF for camera.Originally Posted by kbreen
Does anyone know how feasible it would be to get Flonix running/booting from an Ipod with a USB cable (or can you boot from FireWire too?). Also, could you do this while leaving the music files intact?
Or is there another knoppix distribution that would be more suitable for this task?
If ipod is just an USB harddisk(presented to your PC), I can see why not so long your BIOS support boot from USB. your music files will still be there. I do this kind of thing with my CF for camera.Originally Posted by kbreen

Vintage AGP GPU Lot: HP NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 & ATI Rage 128 Pro Untested AS-IS
$22.00
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00
Vintage IBM OS/2 version Standard Version 1.3 3.5" Diskettes SEALED
$199.00
Vintage Sun Microsystems SPARC system motherboard / CPU board.
$120.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Gateway 2000 P5-166 No power cord AS IS FOR PARTS
$145.87
Vintage Sun Microsystems Type 5 Keyboard N860-8701-T010 Tested Working
$55.55
Vintage KanguruDisk Portable External Drive Module with Pouch - Rare Retro Drive
$114.88