Sorry if this has been covered before but I ned to know how to configure my printer
Sorry if this has been covered before but I ned to know how to configure my printer
I would say install cups during knx-hdinstall. However, I don't think you have to do this. Then go K, Control Center, System, Printing Manager. Install the printer easy.

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
Renaissance Media Recovery Computer Data Tape Reel TPT Certified 6250 BPI Super
$148.66
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit Gold
$44.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99