it's me again. I checked this:
I suppose it should be something else than this ?Code:root@paula:/proc/asound# tail /proc/asound/cards --- no soundcards ---
\thomsen
it's me again. I checked this:
I suppose it should be something else than this ?Code:root@paula:/proc/asound# tail /proc/asound/cards --- no soundcards ---
\thomsen

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$81.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS Motherboard PRIME B250M-C Intel G4560+ LGA 1151 DDR4 mATX + Fan +I/O Shield
$49.95
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
GIGABYTE H310M S2P Motherboard
$55.99