Dear All,
I've been using Knoppix (3.2/3.3) from some time now, mainly for rescueing Windows machines. One problem that I have is that when copying files or folders with accent characters (in my case Portuguese charaters) in the destination they became strange characters. Is this a setting that I can set on/off/change?
Any help is highly appreciated, thanks in advance,
Cheers

vintage Rainbow Apple Logo Mouse Pad-Sealed New
$99.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage APPLE MACINTOSH II Desktop PC EMPTY CASE & Power Supply Only UNTESTED
$39.90
Vintage APPLE POWER MACINTOSH 8500/180 M3409 w/ Original Box & Reciept UNTESTED
$199.00
Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 +
$74.95
Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$44.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00