I attempted to install kscreen saver and received the following message:

<pt-get install --yes 'kscreensaver' ;echo RESULT=$?
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.

Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely likely that
the package is simply not installable and a bug report against
that package should be filed.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
kscreensaver: Depends: kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.1.5) but 4:3.1.4-3 is to be installed
Depends: libqt3c102-mt (>= 3:3.2.3) but 3:3.2.1-6 is to be installed
E: Broken packages
RESULT=100


I would really would like to get a handle on GNU/Linux, but it seems that everything I attempt has some sort of twist to it. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.