I'm starting to think this might be a heat problem. CPU is running at 77 degrees. I tried running FreeBSD 4.7 (which has never failed me on any hardware) and it froze up too.
I'm starting to think this might be a heat problem. CPU is running at 77 degrees. I tried running FreeBSD 4.7 (which has never failed me on any hardware) and it froze up too.

(32GB x10) 320 GB Kingston PC4-2933Y DDR4 ECC Registered (Server)
$1600.00
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
Lot of 10 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 160GB
$1319.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
$475.00
Samsung 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 PC4-3200AA DIMM Desktop Memory RAM M378A4G43AB2-CWE
$349.97
Lot of 2 Samsung 16GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SODIMM M471A2G43AB2-CWE 32GB
$138.99
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00