-
Any packet-writing (CD-rw) software for Linux?
Now with the new functionality of kernel 2.6, do you know of any packages (present, or under development) that can make a CD-rw as easy to use as a floppy ?
Just curious (I am not getting my hopes up though)
--
-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't know of any such software. I'm not sure I'd use it though even if i did. Maybe I'm biased from my experience with packet writng on windows, but I've never found it that reliable. I've always gotten better results by blanking the whole disk. Maybe it will prove more reliable under linux, but I'm inclined to think that the media itself may do better after a clean erase.
Similar Threads
-
By Seyyapc in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2005, 12:51 AM
-
By emmbec in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 11:34 AM
-
By Nataki in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 09:27 PM
-
By thoroughfare in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 07:15 PM
-
By aravind in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 11:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Advantech/Samsung 16GB 2x8GB DDR4-2400 ECC UDIMM RAM AQD-D4U8GE24-SE DDR4 EUDIMM
$85.00

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.14

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) AMD FreeSync HDR
$217.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00