-
HSF Conexant inernal modem and KNOPPIX
Hi
I've got some problem with my modem, I dunno if someone else has the same problem. I'm running knoppix from boot and not the installed version, I've got a HSF Conexant inernal modem and there's a website that has linux drivers at http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/
I've installed these drivers fine on my rehat 8.0 dist. and my HSF modem works fine but I can't seem to get my modem working with knoppix?!?!?
If I install the driver RPM knoppix tells me that some dependencies are missing or something? I'm not all that clued up with linux in general so any help would be appreciated!!!
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By dephrak in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:34 AM
-
By Redux in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 10:35 PM
-
By hairyboglin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 12:34 AM
-
By zmiscikoski in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:07 AM
-
By Chris_Lewis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95

IBM 02AA780 Power9 Processor CPU
$24.50

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00