At the extreme left. (The "help bubble" says: Start Applications).
Hi room!
I have just installed knoppix 3.3 in my laptop. Everything works fine but I do not find the k menu icon my desktop.
Where is it? How can I get it?
Thanks
Fab
At the extreme left. (The "help bubble" says: Start Applications).
Fab,
I hope you aren't saying that you don't have the KMenu, just that you can't find it on your desktop...
The "KMenu" is the same, in the Windows World, as the "Start Menu".
It is, most likely, always found at the bottom of the screen, and to the far left. Just like, in most all Graphical User Interfaces, GUI's, that the clock can be found on the bottom of the screen, and to the far right.
Again, I hope all you needed was to find where your KMenu is/was, and that the literal meaning of your post is NOT that a KMenu is not on your desktop. That one could be difficult.
Hope this helps,
Cuddles

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Ram Memory (M378A1K43DB2-CTD) Tested
$29.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99