-
Booting up w/Knoppix
I've been using this forum as sort of a "Help" search and I've tried most everything. I have two computers one is a laptop Celeron 500mhz,128mb 12mb video card,24X cd-rom the other is a desktop P3 600mhz,256mb,64mb video,52X Cd-rom. I can't get Knoppix to boot up on either of them...I've burnt over a dozen CD's now and still am getting mixed results...Ive changed the boot sequence to go from the CD-rom drive first and I've tried burning the CD as a boot up,ISO and standard data CD and still can't get knoppix to boot. could someone show me how to burn the ISO using Nero or any other burning software. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By gtg in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 01:33 PM
-
By Generix in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:05 AM
-
By MavetLaAravim in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 04:58 AM
-
By James in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 07:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49