Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Booting up w/Knoppix

  1. #1

    Booting up w/Knoppix

    I've been using this forum as sort of a "Help" search and I've tried most everything. I have two computers one is a laptop Celeron 500mhz,128mb 12mb video card,24X cd-rom the other is a desktop P3 600mhz,256mb,64mb video,52X Cd-rom. I can't get Knoppix to boot up on either of them...I've burnt over a dozen CD's now and still am getting mixed results...Ive changed the boot sequence to go from the CD-rom drive first and I've tried burning the CD as a boot up,ISO and standard data CD and still can't get knoppix to boot. could someone show me how to burn the ISO using Nero or any other burning software. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    41
    Have you used a boot floppy?

  3. #3
    Yes, I have tried to use the floppy boot disk using the instructions.

  4. #4

    Got it

    NVM I GOT IT TO WORK NOW! YAY! Thanks for the reply though.

Similar Threads

  1. Booting 2.6 from USB (Knoppix 3.6)
    By gtg in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 01:33 PM
  2. Knoppix not booting
    By Generix in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 04:51 PM
  3. Booting Knoppix
    By proto in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:05 AM
  4. Booting KNOPPIX. PLEASE HELP!!
    By MavetLaAravim in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2004, 04:58 AM
  5. Booting Knoppix from HDD
    By James in forum General Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 07:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD picture

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD

$100.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$545.25



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A picture

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A

$100.00



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$330.73