Have you used a boot floppy?
I've been using this forum as sort of a "Help" search and I've tried most everything. I have two computers one is a laptop Celeron 500mhz,128mb 12mb video card,24X cd-rom the other is a desktop P3 600mhz,256mb,64mb video,52X Cd-rom. I can't get Knoppix to boot up on either of them...I've burnt over a dozen CD's now and still am getting mixed results...Ive changed the boot sequence to go from the CD-rom drive first and I've tried burning the CD as a boot up,ISO and standard data CD and still can't get knoppix to boot. could someone show me how to burn the ISO using Nero or any other burning software. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Have you used a boot floppy?
Yes, I have tried to use the floppy boot disk using the instructions.
NVM I GOT IT TO WORK NOW! YAY! Thanks for the reply though.![]()

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00