I can get knoppix to boot, but it won't reconize my modem which is a US Robotics 2977. I'm running knoppix off a bootable CD and my defualt operating system is win98.
I am new to knoppix and am trying to set up a usrobotics pro modem to my dual boot system (knoppix,win9its suppose to work be I cant get it to work.does any one know how to get it to work?
I can get knoppix to boot, but it won't reconize my modem which is a US Robotics 2977. I'm running knoppix off a bootable CD and my defualt operating system is win98.
Is that a lucent chipset onboard ?
(look on the card on the black IC cubes ,what is written on it)

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition
$435.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00