I can get knoppix to boot, but it won't reconize my modem which is a US Robotics 2977. I'm running knoppix off a bootable CD and my defualt operating system is win98.
I am new to knoppix and am trying to set up a usrobotics pro modem to my dual boot system (knoppix,win9its suppose to work be I cant get it to work.does any one know how to get it to work?
I can get knoppix to boot, but it won't reconize my modem which is a US Robotics 2977. I'm running knoppix off a bootable CD and my defualt operating system is win98.
Is that a lucent chipset onboard ?
(look on the card on the black IC cubes ,what is written on it)

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99