-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi all, I have been try to get the wrappers that I have DL from Klik to open and I keep getting a error " couldnot find program "wrapper" ". Is there something that I have not done. I have try it with the live 11-14-2003 CD, the Linux Defender Live CD and Morphix, it doesn't work ....HELP!!!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 20
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:02 AM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 08:46 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-16-2005, 02:19 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:52 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Clean Retro Apple Macintosh PowerBook 520 - Vintage Laptop - Tested And Working
$149.99

Vintage THE HOME MANAGER Atari 400,800/XL/XE on Disk NEW IN SEALED BOX
$850.00

TESTED Original Apple IIc 2c Power Supply A2M4017 15V 1.2A 18W WORKING Vintage
$55.00

RARE ISA Video Card, S3 P86C928, 2MB (Diamond Stealth Pro) Vintage, Working
$179.99

Electronics, Computer Accessories & Vintage PC Software Bargain Box – $25
$25.00

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000W Portable IBM PC-Compatible Computer
$275.00

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99

Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99