20:23 Colombia
nope
20:23 Colombia
nope
20:23 Colombia
nope
19:33 in Texas
17:39 in California and Waiting
=0)
9pm Virginia
22.02, ich warte. Chile![]()
19th march 15:38 - New Zealand.. nothing :/
19th March - 0828 India![]()
what theis going on? When will the new version released?
It is 11:08 VA again and nothing!!!
I think I'll check back tomorrow night... Failing that I can explore the c't version...

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT 7x Hynix 32gb PC4-2400T 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC RDIMM Memory HMA84GR7AFR4N-UH - PARTS
$840.00
(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED*
$1599.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80