thanks, that works.![]()
For .torrent for Knoppix 3.4 C't version,
try http://www.boegenielsen.dk:6969/
thanks, that works.![]()
Hi all,
does anyone have the md5 sum for this?Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:52 am
For .torrent for Knoppix 3.4 C't version,
try http://www.boegenielsen.dk:6969/
Or can someone tell me what hash algorythim was used to generate the hash on this page:
http://www.boegenielsen.dk:6969/stat...e88f072ce59524
Cheers,
Silas Bennett
=0)
I have generated the torrent with the utility from the bittorrrentpackage called btmakemetafile.
The hash is included in the .torrent, which can bee seen with the help of the command
btshoinfo:
$btshowmetainfo Knoppix34-ct.iso.torrent
btshowmetainfo 20021207 - decode BitTorrent metainfo files
metainfo file.: Knoppix34-ct.iso.torrent
info hash.....: f8b06b530c3426cf4d3744a600e88f072ce59524
file name.....: Knoppix34-ct.iso
file size.....: 719181824 (2743 * 262144 + 120832)
announce url..: http://www.boegenielsen.dk:6969/announce
I have now added the md5sum as a comment to the torrent, available from the tracker-homepage - and now here:
1103c0af2af9773d9e33d2d7152e3030 Knoppix34-ct.iso
Well after finally getting a copy (many thanks to the folks who have set up bit torrents), the 2.6.1 kernal version (knoppix26) ran perfectly on my desktop system (DELL Dimension 4500) but refused to boot on my laptop (SONY Vaio) not arriving at the inicial startup screen once I had selected knoppix26... I have had knoppix 3.3 running from the harddisk of the Vaio for several months without a single problem.
In both cases the usual knoppix 3.4 (not using the 2.6.1 kernal) boot worked fine...
I hope these boot problems are sorted for the final 3.4 version.
Tim
So without sounding like a stuck record.
When can we expect 3.4 out and from where can we download it?
Check the other thread. People are already downloading it with bit-torrent.
I dont have that set up and dont know how to.
I am very nube.
I know how to DL from most mirrors but that is about it.
Go here and download and install Bittorrent. They have a link.
http://www.boegenielsen.dk:6969/
Pretty simple actually. After Bt is installed go back to the same page and click on the file you want. That's it.
Hi all!
I'm spanish, I have 3.2 knoppix on hd, and I would like to upgrade.
What can I do to upgrade without loose today configuration?
I thought to use apt-get update + apt-get upgrade (to Debian sid or testing).
But, maybe the best it's to get new 3.3 knoppix c't edition and install it.
Maybe I could download 3.4 and test and install it, but I read is only in deustch. But if i install it in hd, could I pass to spanish?
What did u do people?
Thanks.

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 1010 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive 880K WORKS GREAT
$179.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95