Is that install issue the only difference between the current 3.4 c't version and the upcoming 3.4?
TIA,
AJG
Another couple of weeks when Cbit takes place in Germany.Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
Snow: The 3.4 c't is installable you just have to get the template file and have it in the current directory when you start the install.
Is that install issue the only difference between the current 3.4 c't version and the upcoming 3.4?
TIA,
AJG
I suspect there is more than the install. I have remastered a C'T to boot in us english. It apparently does not recognize a wireless card in my notebook, which 3.3 (2-19-04) does successfully. I haven't had time to dig into it, but I beleive this is a kernel mod issue.
ok, guys, I bought the latest issue of the c't magazine this morning (as I do on every 2nd mondayand there's some news regarding knoppix 3.4; there will be a "cebit edition" available at the c't booth by the 18th of march! It features the 2.6.3 and 2.4.25 kernels, improved bluetooth (via bluez-utils) and irda support for mobile connectivity, IPsec tools, nxclient (as a universal remote terminal client for x11, windows and vnc), nforce NIC- and prism 802.11g driver! Theres not much more info at the moment and unfortunately I'm lacking the time and money to go to cebit myself, so I hope someone will be able to provide us with a bittorrent link!
Cool. Thanks for the info. I agree and also hope that someone who attends can set up a bittorrent link.Originally Posted by EmDee
Adam
If anoyone are lucky to get the cebit-release, feel welcome to use my tracker at http://www.boegenielsen.dk:6969 (or http://www.bøge.dk:6969) for the torrent.
Mail me the torrent - or mail me for an account, so you can upload the torrent yourself.
[email protected]
is it in english or just german
multilanguage
Just to clarify: this cebit release is identical to the C't ISO that was available a month ago, correct?
Edit: Oops. I just read the accouncement again. Different question: the Knoppix34-ct.iso currently listed at tboege's tracker is the month old one, and this cebit release is not yet listed there, correct? (I didn't think to check the date listed before I downloaded it - silly me).
WHEN WHEN WHEN????

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67