I'm thinking of waiting for Knoppix 3.5 due to the huge Linux kernel changelogs like http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v...eLog-2.6.3-rc1
If Knoppix 3.4 has the 2.6.1 kernel, I'll wait for a more stable kernel with a shorter changelog, before I install it to harddisk.
Anyway, I can't wait to boot Knoppix 3.4 from CD