20:23 Colombia
nope
20:23 Colombia
nope
20:23 Colombia
nope
19:33 in Texas
17:39 in California and Waiting
=0)
9pm Virginia
22.02, ich warte. Chile![]()
19th march 15:38 - New Zealand.. nothing :/
19th March - 0828 India![]()
what theis going on? When will the new version released?
It is 11:08 VA again and nothing!!!
I think I'll check back tomorrow night... Failing that I can explore the c't version...

Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Cerruti Image Messenger Bag Matte Crossbody Tech Portfolio Briefcase
$75.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72