Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 284

Thread: Knoppix 3.4 with 2.6 kernel available in two weeks?

  1. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    163

    Rodriguez

    Rodriguez: a least the CD has Klaus Knoppers autograph

  2. #132
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osnabrück, Germany
    Posts
    95

    Re: Cebit

    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wflake
    EmDee: why do you have a naked man as an icon?
    lol, I was waiting for someone to ask that question I was searching images.google.com for "linus" and that picture came out on top of the page. It's supposed to be Linus, but although he's one of my personal heroes, I doubt he's got that much muscle mass... And resizing the image degraded the quality even more.. Anyway, theres not really a reason why I chose that pic, it doesn't look like me either, sadly!

  3. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by EmDee
    Instead of waiting for a download source, you can buy your signed copy from ebay; http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&category=8133! lol, I'm not gonna buy it
    Is there something wrong with my eyesight or does it say C'T on the picture. Got that, want new one

  4. #134
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8

    Re: Cebit

    Quote Originally Posted by EmDee
    it doesn't look like me either, sadly!
    I dont mind not looking like a 80x80 resized jpg... ;D

    scnr ^^

  5. #135
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osnabrück, Germany
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by EmDee
    Instead of waiting for a download source, you can buy your signed copy from ebay; http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&category=8133! lol, I'm not gonna buy it
    Is there something wrong with my eyesight or does it say C'T on the picture. Got that, want new one
    The original knoppix 3.4 c't-edition had an orange-ish cd, and that cd on ebay is absolutely sure the cebit-edition! It's just that the cebit-edition cds are being handed out at the c't booth (and the tu-kaiserslautern booth, too) and Klaus is doing knoppix presentations twice a day at cebit there!

  6. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,323
    Thanks, but I wasn't going to bid on it anyway.

  7. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    163

    Film

    I have a film with Linus getting wet in speedos. I don't know if that's sick. If someone thinks so, please stop me
    I can also mail you the strip (no pun intended)

  8. #138
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osnabrück, Germany
    Posts
    95

    Re: Film

    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wflake
    I have a film with Linus getting wet in speedos. I don't know if that's sick. If someone thinks so, please stop me
    I can also mail you the strip (no pun intended)
    Yeah, I've seen that one, though I would have rather seen mr Stallman getting dipped into the water And no, thats not sick, its perfectly alright!

  9. #139
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    OK, I'm ready. I have 2.5 euros right here! But what's the shipping from Hamburg???

    Just Kidding, I think,
    AJG

  10. #140
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Posts
    84
    Arrgh! I am a pretty patient guy and normally don't whine. However, I have a brand new HTPC, hardware compliant for 2.6, and only waiting for the release so I can put the boot and image on the solid state HDD. It's cost me a boody fortune, even though I built it myself, and I am running out of Lager, cigarettes and fingernails.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How do I install kernel source and config/compile kernel??
    By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
  2. Errors and kernel panic during boot (2.6 Kernel)
    By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
  3. Kernel Source 2.4.23-xfs and Kernel install for wlan-ng
    By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
  4. Kernel compile problem - first Knoppix kernel compile
    By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
  5. Modified kernel results in Kernel Panic - No init found.
    By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$378.93



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb

$374.99



Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W picture

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W

$285.97



Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700 picture

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700

$289.99



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD

$149.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$524.99



Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD

$99.99



Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount picture

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount

$489.99