Is bittorrent supposed to be so slow? I only got about 80KB/s max!
Regards,
AJG
Just got the official Knoppix 3.4 last night. The .torrent posted to Slashdot, http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969/ did not work. I had to google around until I found, http://www.tlm-project.org/distribut...and_version=15
and http://www.tlm-project.org/torrents/...EN.iso.torrent
It worked great with Bit Tornado on my Windows 2K fileserver. Burnt last night and I'll test today.
Is bittorrent supposed to be so slow? I only got about 80KB/s max!
Regards,
AJG
Hey, that doesn't sound that bad ?!?Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
Maybe this FAQ would help...
Yeah, well, I've gotten much faster downloads with ftp!
Regards.
AJG

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00