Is bittorrent supposed to be so slow? I only got about 80KB/s max!
Regards,
AJG
Just got the official Knoppix 3.4 last night. The .torrent posted to Slashdot, http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969/ did not work. I had to google around until I found, http://www.tlm-project.org/distribut...and_version=15
and http://www.tlm-project.org/torrents/...EN.iso.torrent
It worked great with Bit Tornado on my Windows 2K fileserver. Burnt last night and I'll test today.
Is bittorrent supposed to be so slow? I only got about 80KB/s max!
Regards,
AJG
Hey, that doesn't sound that bad ?!?Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
Maybe this FAQ would help...
Yeah, well, I've gotten much faster downloads with ftp!
Regards.
AJG

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
AMS VENUS T5C Mini DS-2250C 5-Bay 2.5” SATA RAID USB 3.0 eSATA
$129.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00