BTW I don't know if you have tried it but the CVS works well with a HD install of knoppix I have been using it for over a week with no real problems.Originally Posted by eadz
Oh well...
I was looking forward to your next animated boot screen![]()
BTW I don't know if you have tried it but the CVS works well with a HD install of knoppix I have been using it for over a week with no real problems.Originally Posted by eadz
is the CVS version much better than 3.1.1 ?Originally Posted by Stephen
It's pretty much the same, loads quite a bit faster though and it has a splash screen preview that has been added fonts seemed better too but that may have been me playing around. One more thing it has spell checking in the forms or dialogs in Konqueror haven't quite figured out how to use it yet though it doesn't always figure out which words are spelled wrong all the time and I can not find any options to configure it or to use it to replace anything it just shows you which words are wrong sometimes so it is a work in progress.Originally Posted by eadz
Also there are some strange things when you change settings in the toolbars or the menus sometimes you have to restart the app or even the X server to have the changes take effect.
Dear Frients,
where somebody can download the CVS version ???
Best Regards
Mike
It's not released yet.Originally Posted by mikekgr
OK. I see...
Thanks a lot.
Mike

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98