Quote Originally Posted by eadz
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
BTW I don't know if you have tried it but the CVS works well with a HD install of knoppix I have been using it for over a week with no real problems.
is the CVS version much better than 3.1.1 ?
It's pretty much the same, loads quite a bit faster though and it has a splash screen preview that has been added fonts seemed better too but that may have been me playing around. One more thing it has spell checking in the forms or dialogs in Konqueror haven't quite figured out how to use it yet though it doesn't always figure out which words are spelled wrong all the time and I can not find any options to configure it or to use it to replace anything it just shows you which words are wrong sometimes so it is a work in progress.

Also there are some strange things when you change settings in the toolbars or the menus sometimes you have to restart the app or even the X server to have the changes take effect.