-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Industrial Soot

Originally Posted by
eadz

Originally Posted by
billstei
I couldn't agree more (as similarly noted by the reviewer) that the single most negative aspect of Knoppix in general is the desktop background.... .
not sure if you tried KnoppixKDE but he wasn't talking about the Knoppix background, I used a kde background ( default_gears ) which comes with kde and is the default background for kde.
I agree with eadz. I really have to question whether "the single most negative aspect of Knoppix in general is the desktop background." I'd take the most hideous background known to man if other technical issues could be addressed.
Anyway, try KnoppixKDE it has a nice background.
Similar Threads
-
By pulsar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 11:42 PM
-
By towjamb in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 03:39 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 07:22 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 41
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 03:25 PM
-
By vasfi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98